2023 Marion County Fair
The fair will officially start on Saturday, July 29th, and run through Saturday, August 5th!
Power Wheels Derby for the KIDS on Derby Night! More info soon!
NOTICE- THE EXHIBIT BUILDING AND GROUNDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Ticket sales will start on MONDAY, JULY 10th – FRIDAY, JULY 29th, 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
They will be available at the fair office and sales will continue throughout the fair.
PHONE NUMBER 618-548-1251
2023 DEMO DERBY
MARION COUNTY AGRICULTURAL FAIR
Updated Demolition Derby Rules
2023 Demo Derby Entry – will be posted later
Marion County Fair Grounds August 4th
Tickets will go on sale Monday, July 17th from 9AM-4PM, Monday thru Friday until the fair.
President – Doug Telford
Vice-President – Mickey Crippen
Secretary / Treasurer – Kirk Wilkins
Assistant Secretary – Jay Wilkins
Updated October 29th, 2021.
Salem’s Overnight Accommodations
Stay Over Night During Events At The Fairgrounds!
- Quality Inn: 1800 West Main Street, Phone 618-548-2177
- Continental Motel: 1600 East Main Street, Phone 618-548-3090
- Days Inn: 1812 West Main Street, Phone 618-548-4212
- Super 8 Motel: 118 Woods Lane, Phone 618-548-5882
- Holiday Inn: 102 Holiday Lane, Phone 618-740-0913
- Camper Pads Available – Daily or Weekly Rates, Call the fair office at 548-1251 for availability.